The Atalaya Arts and Crafts Festival will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 22-24, 2017 at Huntington Beach State Park near Murrells Inlet on the beautiful coast of South Carolina. I will be in booth C51, near the stage.
Featuring more than 100 of the finest artisans, the Atalaya Arts & Crafts Festival provides aesthetic beauty against a background of natural beauty.
Enjoy fine art, quality crafts and food, along with the musical offerings of several of the area’s finest musicians.
Friday, Sept. 22: Noon - 6. Saturday, Sept. 23: 1 - 6. Sunday, Sept. 24: 10 - 5.
- Daily festival admission fee is $8 for adults.
- A multi-day pass is available for $10.
- Visitors 15 years old and younger are admitted free.
- Admission to the park during the festival is also free.
- Free festival admission to Park Passport Plus holders, and three guests.
Please, no dogs or other pets at the festival.
Stroller and wheelchair access can be difficult due to uneven surfaces, stairs, crowds and narrow hallways.
Sponsor website: http://www.atalayafestival.com/